I saw this “It” thing on Instagram today and I don’t know what to think or feel. Apparently, tattooing your armpits is the ‘in’ thing on social media today. This may not be new to the industry, but more people are beginning to really consider this are for a tattoo.
The underarm is a very delicate area, so can you imagine going under the needle and be repeatedly pricked? On the other hand, patrons say it is a new way of expressing your creativity and uniqueness.
Are you ready to make a statement when you wear a sleeveless top and want a nice tattoo on your kilikili instead of getting an IPL to rid of unwanted underarm hair?
There are a lot of designs to choose from, from flowers to birds, to the more expressive designs such as a spider web. Just so you know, flowers are the go-to design for the armpits. So pick your favorite flower and make up your mind, are you ready to get this underarm tattoo?
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017