During the wedding of model Divine Lee and businessman Blake Go at the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral on August 5, Vice Ganda was part of the entourage.
Known to be flamboyantly stylish in his outfits, Vice almost stole the show during the event when he came out wearing a Paul Cabral creation. Not only that, he also had on a Gucci Queercore brogue pumps. Upon checking Gucci’s site, the price of the said pair of pumps is $1,790 or PHP90,010!
Though the comedian didn’t plan on stealing the spotlight from the bride, he following the black and white dress code almost did.
Then the bride came in, and all jaws dropped to the ground. Her golden bridal gown from designer Rajo Laurel had that effect.
Other guests posted photos of themselves on Instagram using the hashtag FinalLEEshesaidGO.
Look at the fabulous clothes that everyone wore to what might be called the wedding of the year.
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017