As Mariah Carey said in her song, “I am beautiful no matter what they say…”
On November 12, a tweet captioned, “after getting called disgusting last night, I successfully dropped 200lbs!!” took the internet by storm.
According to Miranda Baker, the one who posted it on Twitter, she realized the need to lose 200 lbs. It was after her partner called Baker “disgusting and unattractive.”
The tweet is accompanied by a before and after photo.
This was happened according to Up Worthy:
“The way you were acting today was disgusting and unattractive,” Baker quotes her (now ex) boyfriend as telling her after they spent the day together at a tailgate. That’s when she says she bounced, deciding that her time was better spent with her friends than with a guy who’d say something like that to her.
“I was done with him,” she explains in a Twitter direct message. Then, according to Baker, “about an hour later he called me, yelling at me to apologize for leaving him! I said I will not apologize for leaving you after you called me disgusting and unattractive.”
It may seem funny but it’s actually a powerful message. Losing weight doesn’t necessarily mean getting healthier or fit, it’s also about taking off all the negativity in our life.
A stress-free life is a happy life and a happy life could lead to a longer life.
Cheers! Words can’t bring us down.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Trending Online: This Man Contours Better Than You! - February 19, 2018
- KZ Tandingan Won Over Jessie J In “Singer 2018” - February 12, 2018
- Maxene Magalona Tied the Knot with Musician Rob Mananquil - January 16, 2018
- Iza Calzado on Body-Image Issues, “Imperfections. I Have So Many of Them” - January 11, 2018
- Carrie Underwood Is Still Healing After Having 40 Stitches in Her Face - January 11, 2018