Liz Uy was away from the limelight for the past couple of months and came back with a surprise.
On March 16, the fashion editor broke the silence about her rumored pregnancy. She finally posted a photo of his baby boy on Instagram. Yes! It’s true! Liz Uy is now a mommy.
She captioned the snapshot, “Xavi 💙”
It’s referring to her healthy little man’s nickname.
In an earlier interview with Preview, Liz Uy shared how it is to be a new mom, Saying,
“I don’t really think only of myself anymore.”
“Every time I do anything, I think of Xavi first. I never thought I’d ever wear wrap dresses since they aren’t really my style,”
“But I find myself wearing [them] now, and shirt dresses as well since they make it easy for me to breastfeed.”
The stylist to the stars gained love and support from celebrities like Marian Rivera, Isabelle Daza, Raymond Gutierrez, etc.
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018