A British coffee connoisseur, Jeffrey Bourne came up with a café that serves around 200 flavors of coffee. It is located at Session Road, Baguio City.
He has been visiting the Philippines for 11 years. Now, the owner decided to build his café in Baguio because of the chilly weather.
According to Bourne, he wanted to offer Baguio all types of flavors from around the world.
“I want to try something different. People here are used to drinking plain coffee. I want to offer them something they won’t throw away. I plan to get coffee from Vietnam, India, Ethiopia and bring it here. Baguio is a perfect place to offer coffee,” Bourne said.
Aside from imported coffees, Bourne is also planning to promote local coffee produce from Cordillera farms.
“Baguio is like a coffee capital of the Philippines for me, and I want to buy the coffee beans here to give back to the locals,” he added.
For only P59, you can enjoy a cup of coffee. The café’s featured flavors are apple caramel, banana, pineapple, blueberry cinnamon, Irish cream, Cordillera blend, Christmas wonderland, hazelnut cream, apple cinnamon, chocolate mint, chocolate orange and chocolate raspberry.
The vast flavors of coffee is offered every four weeks. Another plus point is that customers may even request their own personalized flavor.
Source: Abs-Cbn News
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018