A British coffee connoisseur, Jeffrey Bourne came up with a café that serves around 200 flavors of coffee. It is located at Session Road, Baguio City.
He has been visiting the Philippines for 11 years. Now, the owner decided to build his café in Baguio because of the chilly weather.
According to Bourne, he wanted to offer Baguio all types of flavors from around the world.
“I want to try something different. People here are used to drinking plain coffee. I want to offer them something they won’t throw away. I plan to get coffee from Vietnam, India, Ethiopia and bring it here. Baguio is a perfect place to offer coffee,” Bourne said.
Aside from imported coffees, Bourne is also planning to promote local coffee produce from Cordillera farms.
“Baguio is like a coffee capital of the Philippines for me, and I want to buy the coffee beans here to give back to the locals,” he added.
For only P59, you can enjoy a cup of coffee. The café’s featured flavors are apple caramel, banana, pineapple, blueberry cinnamon, Irish cream, Cordillera blend, Christmas wonderland, hazelnut cream, apple cinnamon, chocolate mint, chocolate orange and chocolate raspberry.
The vast flavors of coffee is offered every four weeks. Another plus point is that customers may even request their own personalized flavor.
Source: Abs-Cbn News
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- These “Extreme Cut Out” Jeans Cost Php 8, 714! Yay or Nay? - May 20, 2018
- International Museum Day! Check out These No Admission Fee Art Galleries - May 17, 2018
- Dojo Dairy’s Hokkaido Milk Ice Cream for Only P10.00! - May 17, 2018
- Heart Evangelista Announced Pregnancy While Holding an Php 18, 000.00 Baby Dior Onesie! - May 16, 2018
- Carol Banawa Graduated Summa Cum Laude at a Nursing School in U.S. - May 16, 2018