We all know how painstaking it can be to apply for a visa, so we’re sharing you this good news!
You can now visit Taiwan without one, however, there’s a catch.
According to the post of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in the Philippines, here’s how you can visit Taiwan without visa:
1. Issued visa from Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, the U.S., the U.K., or any of the Schengen countries can be a way for Philippine passport holders to apply for visa exemption.
2. Prove that you’ve purchased a return ticket.
3. You have “never been a blue-collar worker in Taiwan.”
4. If you’re a resident of the previously mentioned countries or if you possesses an expired resident card that’s less than 10 years old, you can also apply for an exemption.
Taiwan has expanded their visa-free condition to promote tourism. Several ASEAN countries like Thailand, Brunei, India, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines are given the said privilege
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018