Do you also like to watch horror films? This is my guilty pleasure. Sometimes I catch myself covering my eyes and peeking from a small space in between my fingers at the time I expect something scary to happen. You know, when the music changes, and the lighting becomes darker.
Winner of Laugh Factory’s Funniest Person in the World 2016, Harith Iskander compares movies by Hollywood and Asians.
The video starts with Harith saying that all Asians believe in ghosts and they only belong in one of the two categories – one, they have personally seen a ghost, or two, they know someone who has personally seen a ghost.
This is why, he explains, that when Hollywood makes a horror movie, Asians are not impressed. In fact, he goes on to say how stupid Hollywood horror movies are. He tells a short story about a supposed-plot of a horror movie, and points out the glaring fact that everything screams scary yet the Hollywood film writers choose to have the actors dive head on for some scares. Oh, and don’t forget their stupid one-liner when they come in somewhere that looks scary – “Hello?”
Watch this trending video and prepare for some serious laughs!
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017