In an interview with Hive Asia, host and actress Anne Curtis said she is not leaving showbiz after tying the knot with fiancé Erwan Heussaff.
Anne, who spoke about settling with the restaurateur, shared that she is not the kind of person who would stay quiet at home and do nothing.
“I am so active and outgoing, and I love to work, so I don’t think [I would retire from showbiz]. Very much like, you know, how Hollywood brides are, they don’t change their roles or whatever,” she said.
When asked what will change after the wedding, the stunning host-actress said nothing, except her last name.
As with other women who dream about forever, Anne expects that she will be spending her life with the person she loves, and starting a new family together. I’m excited for all the surprises that will come my way”, she added.
No details have been released at this time regarding their wedding, because the couple have always wanted to keep things under wraps.
Anne got engaged to Erwann in the US, which they announced in his vlog last December.
Source: Yahoo Philippines
Featured image from IG @annecurtissmith
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017