According to Variety, Beyoncé is in talks to voice Nala in the live-action remake of The Lion King. Apparently, she is the top choice of director Jon Favreau to play the future ruler of Pride Rock with Simba, to be voice by Donald Glover.
The decision to say yes lies with Beyoncé, who of course is also considering the arrival of her twins. Still, Disney and Favreau are willing to do “whatever it takes” to accommodate Beyoncé’s schedule, which could mean anything from babysitting future big sister Blue Ivy to managing Queen B’s multiple businesses, including her athleisure line.
I can just imagine Beyoncé’s voice singing “Circle of Life”, or doing a duet with Donald for “Can You Feel the Love Tonight”. I hope all goes well with their negotiations.
As previously announced, the new Lion King is part of Disney’s massive live-action rollout, which includes Mulan (2018), Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Dumbo.
Oh, Disney, please do everything to make Beyoncé say yes. Take lessons from Jay-Z, he was able to make her say yes – haha!
A Beyoncé fan? Read this – Look! Queen B Wows with Baby Bump Photos
*Featured image from AP/Disney
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017