Check your calendars, fellow snack and junk food enthusiasts! The World Snack Fair 2017 will be held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre on April 7 -9, 2017 and will be hosted by World Snack Pte Ltd.
Hundreds of different snack brands from all around the world will be showcasing their products, including popular Japanese brands Meiji and Calbee.
They will also be bringing in Ichiban kuji for Otakus; plus a maid and butler café will also be stationed on site for those who enjoy themed cafes or would like to experience one.
As if snacking isn’t enough reason to go get tickets now, cosplayers from overseas will also be present during the event for meet and greet and photo taking sessions. There will also be performances on stage by various artists, though the list has not been released as of writing.
For more details on ticket sales and event packages, please visit the World Snack Fair 2017 website.
*Featured image from www.worldsnackday.com
Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Wayne B. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- Going Home – A Pixel Art Horror Game by a Pinoy - October 30, 2017
- Former Filipino Actor Now a Police Officer in Canada - October 30, 2017
- Take a Cue from This Man, and Always Dress to Impress - October 22, 2017
- Inspiring Story: Grade 12 Student Sells Corn to Support Family - October 16, 2017
- Another Pinay Nanny Responsible for the Success of This Filipino-Speaking Man from Qatar - October 16, 2017