This might be your chance to meet an Oppa!
Until April next year, Filipinos are allowed to enter South Korea visa-free. However, according to Yonhap news agency, it will only be granted if you arrive through its airport near the venue of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Not only the Philippines, but also Indonesia and Vietnam are given visa-free privileges. It’s on the condition that they enter through YangYang airport near Pyeongchang, which is hosting the quadrennial games.
Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines offer flights to Busan and Incheon. As of the moment, there are no direct commercial flights from the Philippines to YangYang.
As per the report of Yonhap, South Korea also extended the waiver on the $15 visa fee for Chinese tourists with electronic passports to the end of next year from the end of this year.
Source: ABS CBN News
*Featured image from blog.yuneoh.com
Martha E. | Pinoy Trends
Latest posts by Martha E. | Pinoy Trends (see all)
- A Manga Book About Dr. Jose Rizal Was Released in Commemoration of His 157th Birthday - June 24, 2018
- Have an Amazing-Grilled-Cheese Experience in Quezon City! - June 23, 2018
- Eyeglasses No More? This “Nanodrops” Will Solve Your Eye Problems - June 23, 2018
- Have You Seen Lolo Musician Playing Piano in Glorietta? Watch This! - June 23, 2018
- Enjoy Your All-Time Favorite from Max’s Group, Inc. with Discounts All Wednesdays of June - May 28, 2018